This data privacy notice applies to all candidates who participate in the Payvision recruitment and selection procedure. We’re dedicated to protecting your privacy and working ethically and with transparency. This notice lets you know why and how we process your personal data when you apply for a position with us.
1. Who’s responsible for processing your personal data?
Payvision is responsible for processing your personal data. Payvision’s contact details are: Molenpad 2, 1016 GM, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
2. Our data protection officer
Payvision has a data protection officer who oversees the application of and compliance with privacy laws within the Payvision organization. The data protection officer can be reached at email@example.com.
3. Where your personal data comes from
Payvision can obtain your personal data in the following ways:
- You provide us with the data directly
- You provide us with the data via third parties, e.g. through a recruitment agency or a reference
- Through public sources, such as search engines and areas of social media that are not set to “private”
- Through sourcing, e.g. LinkedIn
4. The basics of processing your personal data
We process your personal data based on several principles:
- Based on your explicit permission. You can always retract this permission at any time.
- Based on legitimate interest, i.e. the recruitment and selection of suitable and competent employees.
- If you are hired: based on a legal obligation, e.g. making and storing a copy of your proof of ID in the context of tax laws, and/or based on drawing up an employment contract.
5. Why do we process your personal data?
We only use your personal data for legitimate business purposes, such as:
- Human resources and personnel management
As your (future) employer, we process information about you as necessary in order to meet our obligations related to your employment contract or any other agreement with us (or based on your request to take the necessary steps to enter into such an agreement). We also process information about you as necessary for administrative purposes and to maintain our relationship with you, e.g. for the purpose of recruitment and secondment, reimbursement, payment, tax issues, career and talent development, insider trading laws, performance appraisals, training, travel expenses and other expenses, employee communication, workforce analysis, international assignments, conflict resolution and legal procedures.
- Company processes and internal management
We can process information about you for the purpose of matters such as work schedules, time registration, management of company property, central processing for efficiency reasons, internal audits and studies, implementation of regulations, implementation of business controls, and the facilitation of efficient and effective electronic communication within Payvision.
- Health, safety and security
We process data about you for the purpose of being able to check your employee status, access rights, and compliance with the rules that apply within Payvision. We do this in order to offer you a safe and healthy working environment and to protect the property, products, services and reputation of Payvision.
- Organizational analysis & development and management reports
This covers purposes such as holding employee surveys, managing mergers, acquisitions and divestments, and the processing of your personal data for the purpose of management reports and analysis.
- Legal obligations
We are legally obliged to process certain personal data in order to comply with all laws and regulations, including the sector-specific regulations that apply to Payvision.
- Protecting your vital interests
It may be necessary to process your personal data in order to protect your vital interests, e.g. in the case of urgent medical assistance.
- Fraud prevention & detection and data security
We are obliged to safeguard the security and integrity of Payvision and the entire financial sector. This means that we gather information that enables us to detect, prevent and investigate activities that may have negative consequences for Payvision or other financial institutions. It also means that we gather information in order to tackle, prevent and trace actual or attempted incidences of criminal or undesirable activity. We participate in and utilize sector-specific and other warning systems to comply with our legal obligations and regulations relating to combating money laundering and terrorism financing.
6. How we work with external parties
Part of Payvision’s personnel administration is handled by third parties on Payvision’s behalf, but Payvision remains responsible for the processing of your personal data.
If you are hired by Payvision, your personal data can be shared with Payvision entities abroad, including outside of Europe, in the following cases:
- If you apply for a role at a Payvision entity abroad. In that case, the information will be delivered based on the Global Data Protection Policy which has been drawn up by Payvision.
- If Payvision works with IT suppliers that are based outside of Europe. In that case, Payvision will ensure that the information is delivered in line with the privacy laws.
7. How long do we keep your personal data?
If your application is rejected, we keep your personal data for one year with respect to future vacancies, unless you have indicated that we may keep them for no longer than a month.
If you are hired, we keep your personal data for as long as you are employed by us and then for some time afterwards. We may only keep your personal data for as long as it is necessary in order to fulfill the purpose for which the data was originally gathered, or if you have given us permission to keep your data.
8. Contact, questions and complaints
As an applicant, you have the right to see, correct, limit, delete and/or transfer your personal data and the right to make a complaint. For job-specific questions, please contact HR@payvision.com.
If you have any questions or complaints regarding privacy or your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.