What is the Przelewy24 payment method?
Accounting for almost 90% of online transactions in Poland, Przelewy24 (P24) facilitates customers to pay by bank transfer.
Since Przelewy24's introduction to the market in 2005, it has seen nationwide success among consumers and merchants, with 165 polish banks supporting the payment method. Not surprising considering the array of benefits that P24 offers!
Merchants can enjoy:
- Immediate payments and low transaction fees: once the customer confirms the payment, the funds will be with you instantly. Plus, enjoy lower transaction fees to boot.
- Reduce the risk of disputed transactions: consumers need to authorize the payment directly with their bank, reducing the chance of chargebacks.
- Higher conversion rates: P24 is a consumer favorite, knocking other payment methods out of the park.
Customers can enjoy:
- A safer way to pay: online transactions are authenticated via Przelewy24 3D-secure, reducing the chance of fraud.
- A familiar experience: your customers can pay in a flash in an environment they know and love.
- On-the-go flexibility: easy to use on desktop, mobile devices, or via mobile banking apps.
How to accept the Przelewy24 payment method
If you're familiar with iDeal, Przelewy24 works in pretty much the same way. Once the customer is ready to pay, Przelewy24 will direct them to their website, where the shopper selects their bank and authenticates the payment.
1. The shopper selects Przelewy24 at the checkout, which will redirect them to the P24 website where the shopper can select their bank.
2. The Shopper enters the details required by their bank and then authorizes the payment.
3. A notification is sent if the transaction is successful or unsuccessful.
Integrating Przelewy24 into your payment mix is a piece of cake. By creating a server-to-server connection to our Payment API, you can start receiving payments in Euro while your customers can pay in Polish Zloty.
We’ve also got all the documentation you need to get set up and a dedicated support team on hand to help if you have any questions. So, if you’re ready to grow your business in the Polish market, let's get started.